Supercharge your defence system
Public Health England recommends Vitamin D for all, to strengthen and protect the immune system, and optimise the body’s resilience against infection.
Optimise your mood
Research shows low levels of Vitamin D are linked to low mood and Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). Public health advice recommends supplementation for all during autumn and winter.
A peaceful, deeper night’s sleep
Research shows low levels of Vitamin D are linked to disturbed sleep, insomnia or waking unrefreshed as Vitamin D is critical to optimise our natural sleep-waking cycles.
Promotes healthy bones, teeth and muscles
Increases calcium absorption to support healthy bones and teeth, as well as muscle function.
Any time of day.
Works well with
Can be taken in combination with all of our Food-Grown Daily Multi Nutrients, Food-Grown Fertility, Food-Grown Breast-Feeding Complex, Botanical Menopause and Food-Grown Endo Complex.
How to take it
With or without food. Our nutrients are made from food, so you don’t need to take them with a meal.
You're bound to have a few questions
Find out all you need to know about our Wild Nutrition products or ask your own question below.
Vitamin D supplementation is officially recommended for all during autumn and winter. However, you should also supplement all year round if you are staying indoors for extended periods of time, have dark skin, are pregnant or breast-feeding, or are feeling unwell.
Our formula contains a biologically ‘active’ form of Vitamin D3 – the same form that your body makes in response to sunlight – as opposed to most other Vitamin D supplements currently on the market which contain a synthetic source. Research shows that non-synthetic and ‘active’ forms of D3 are used by the body more efficiently.
10% of your Vitamin D intake can be found from meat, oily fish, dairy and eggs, however the other 90% will need to be obtained from consistent access to sunlight, or supplementation in the darker months.
No, this particular product is made from lanolin (the oil found in sheep’s wool), however we do have a Vegan Vitamin D which is made from algae.
Yes, you can. In fact, we recommend combining these two products during autumn and winter.
Yes, it is. Our formula provides 1,000 iu (or 25ug), which is a safe level. If you have any questions regarding dosage for your particular circumstances, please contact our Nutritional Team for support.
Yes, UK Public Health England recommends supplementation for all if you are spending more time indoors, such as if you are in enforced isolation – even during spring and summer.
Ethical sourcing is a vital consideration in all my formulations, so the lanolin we use in this supplement is only ever taken from healthy sheep undergoing their seasonal sheering – never from those destined for slaughter.
Supercharge your defence system with our biologically active form of Vitamin D3. Public Health England recommends supplementation of Vitamin D to support a strong immune system and reduce symptoms of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
30 day supply.
As seen on Instagram
Backed by science
Formulated by our Nutritionist & Founder
Free from milk
Free from common allergens
Exploring our Food-Grown Vitamin D
Our Co-Founder and Formulator Henrietta Norton talks about the many benefits of Vitamin D, also known as the ‘Sunshine Vitamin’. Our natural, Food-Grown® formula contains the same active form of Vitamin D3 that our bodies make in response to sunlight.
"Definitely noticed a big difference when I started taking the Vitamin D supplements. Quality is very obviously the key."
What goes in
1 key nutrient including...
- Vitamin D3 in the form of 1-25 ‘active’ D3
What stays out
We never use...
- Added fillers or binders
- Artificial preservatives or colourings
- Wheat, gluten, rye, oats or corn
- Synthetic nutrients
INGREDIENTS & NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Our Food-Grown Vitamin D natural ingredients
Vitamin enhanced yeast providing; Vitamin D3, Heat treated brown rice powder, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
Cautionary advice: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
µg = microgram