With chapters discussing the most important nutrients you and your baby need at each stage, including those on Vegetarian and Vegan diets. And a collection of delicious and nutritious recipes to support growth and nurture. Let Your Pregnancy Nutrition Guide be your close companion on this precious journey.
You'll find out:
- How to manage symptoms such as morning sickness and fatigue
- Which nutrients are important at each trimester
- How to allergy-proof your baby and optimise their development
- Pregnancy and preconception superfoods and recipes
- What to avoid and which supplements to take
- Ways to eat a healthy vegetarian or vegan pregnancy diet
"I only wish this book was available when I was pregnant."
Davina McCall. Mother of 3. TV icon.
Have you seen?
Health advice, recipes & more
Is it safe to take Omega 3 during pregnancy?
Healthy fats such as Omega 3 are the powerhouse for every cell in your body and that of your baby too. This is especially so for brain development ...
Healthy fats such as Omega 3 are the powerhouse for every cell in your b...Read article
Nutrition before, during and after pregnancy
Your baby’s life development begins at conception. The nurturing of your baby begins from this day on and is a life-changing and sometimes daunting...
Your baby’s life development begins at conception. The nurturing of your...Read article
Recovery from Birth
Pregnancy is a time to look after yourself, focus on your needs through optimum nutrition and rest, and take life a little more gently. This need d...
Pregnancy is a time to look after yourself, focus on your needs through ...Read article