Millet Bread Open Sandwich
This is a simple, fast and delicious lunch that is very portable for work or eating on the go. Alfalfa sprouts are a small and mighty addition that packs a punch, rich in Vitamin C, K, folate and manganese. Millet is a gluten-free grain and millet bread can be purchased from most supermarkets.
- Spread the hummus thickly on the bread.
- Sprinkle with the alfalfa sprouts and chopped coriander.
- 2–3 slices Millet bread per person (see recipe)
- 1 tbsp of organic or homemade hummus (see recipe) per slice of bread
- Handful of alfalfa sprouts
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander