Your child’s recommended daily dose
Provides the officially recommended 10ug (400iu) daily intake of Vitamin D for your child.
Strengthens and protects your child’s immune system, playing a vital role in their body’s resilience against infection and promoting year-round immune stability.
Supports sleep cycles and mood
Research shows low levels of Vitamin D are linked to disturbed sleep and low mood in both children and adults, and supplementation is therefore required during the darker months.
Promotes healthy bones, teeth and muscles
Increases your child’s calcium absorption to provide essential support for healthy bones and teeth, as well as muscle function.
1 capsule, any time of day, for infants up to 11 years old. For ages 12 and above, please see our Food-Grown Vitamin D.
Works well with
Any product in our Bespoke Child range.
How to take it
Capsules may be opened and added to any food or drink (including water) that is not hot.
You're bound to have a few questions
Find out all you need to know about our Wild Nutrition products or ask your own question below.
Our formula contains a biologically ‘active’ form of Vitamin D3 – the same form that your body makes in response to sunlight – as opposed to most other Vitamin D supplements currently on the market which contain a synthetic source. Research shows that non-synthetic and ‘active’ forms of D3 are used by the body more efficiently.
Vitamin D is a particularly essential nutrient for the growth and development of infants and children. 10% of their Vitamin D intake can be found from meat, oily fish, dairy and eggs, however the other 90% will need to be obtained from consistent access to sunlight, or supplementation in the darker months. Newborn infants and children up to age 4 are officially recommended 10ug (400iu) daily, whilst children over 4 years old are required to supplement during autumn and winter each year – or all year round if indoors for extended periods of time. Infants and children who are unwell and recovering from a fracture or illness should supplement extra Vitamin D regardless of the time of the year.
Although the end product of this formula is not strictly vegan, ethical sourcing is a vital consideration in all of our formulations, so the Lanolin we use in this supplement is only ever taken from healthy sheep undergoing their seasonal sheering – never from those destined for slaughter. If you are looking for a vegan version, we recommend our Vegan Vitamin D which is made from algae.
If your child is under four years old, then yes – they should supplement with extra Vitamin D all year round. If they are older than four, they should supplement with extra Vitamin D during the darker months, or if they are indoors for extended periods of time or recovering from illness.
Essential for your child’s growth and development, our natural food-grown Vitamin D supports healthy bones, strengthens the immune system and supports healthy sleep.
As seen on Instagram
Backed by science
Free from milk
Free from common allergens
"My four year old son takes this with the multi vitamin and the vitamin c and zinc and it has done wonders for boosting his immune system."
What goes in
1 key nutrient including...
- Vitamin D3 in the form of highly bioavailable 1-25 ‘active’ D3
What stays out
We never use...
- Added fillers or binders
- Artificial preservatives or colourings
- Wheat, gluten, rye, oats or corn
- Synthetic nutrients
As seen on Instagram
Ingredients & Nutritional Information
Our Children's Food-Grown Vitamin D natural ingredients
Vitamin enhanced yeast providing Vitamin D3, Heat treated brown rice powder, Vegetable cellulose (Capsule shell).
Cautionary advice: If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
µg = microgram