Veggie Bean Pasta
This recipe suits the whole family. The sauce can be cooked in batch and frozen for later for those days when you run out of ideas. It’s packed with fibre and gives you 5 of your 5 a day veg.
- Sauté chopped onions and crushed garlic on a medium heat.
- Add your fresh pasta to a pan of boiling water- simmer until pasta is done.
- Add you choice of seasonal veggies and simmer for around 15 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
- Add the beans to the pan and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Drain you pasta and top with you veggie tomato mix.
- Serve with grated cheese or nutritional yeast.
- 2 cloves of garlic (Crushed)
- A generous bunch of fresh tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 can of red kidney beans
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 1 Packet of fresh Pasta (We recommend Tagliatelle)
- 2 carrots (chopped)
- Additional Vegetables (Courgettes, tomatoes, Bell peppers)
- Grated Cheese/ Nutritional Yeast (for serving)