Winter Warming Porridge
A combination of winter flavours and porridge oats to help keep you warm and energised on a cold winter morning.
- Put all the ingredients into a saucepan.
- Add 440ml of water or milk and cook over a gentle heat until the oats are cooked through the apricots and apple are soft.
- Add more water or milk to match the consistency you prefer.
- Serve with jam or cooked fruit if you prefer!
- 1 apple, skin on and grated
- Thumb-size piece of ginger, grated
- Dried organic apricots, chopped
- 25g ground almonds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 80g gluten-free porridge oats