Grilled Herb Tomatoes on Toast
These grilled tomatoes are succulent and juicy. Tomatoes have an outstanding antioxidant quality and contain lycopene which has an important connection to bone health. Enjoy these tomatoes as an easy meal or snack.
- Cut the tomato(es) in half.
- Grill cut-side down for 3–5 minutes (depending on the power of your grill).
- Turn so the cut-side is now facing up and add a drizzle of the vinegar and herbs and grill for the same length of time.
- Lightly toast the bread and drizzle with olive oil.
- Pop the tomatoes on top and sprinkle with the rocket.
- 1–2 beef tomatoes
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp mixed herbs (such as dried oregano, chives)
- 2 slices of gluten-free bread
- Olive oil
- Handful of rocket leaves, chopped