Gluten Free Banana Bread
Hassle free banana bread for those who follow a gluten-free diet. Banana bread is a great treat for the whole family. It can be eaten when still warm or frozen for later days.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and line a loaf tin with grease proof paper.
- In a large bowl, roughly mash 4 of the bananas, add the sugar, eggs, and melted butter.
- Beat the mixture together with an electric whisk.
- Sieve in the flour, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon and gently fold in.
- Pour the mixture into the pre-prepared tin.
- Slice the fifth banana in half and rub the cut side of each half with the slice of lemon to stop it browning. Then arrange on top of the cake mix.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 60 minutes until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- 75g of butter of coconut oil
- 5 small bananas
- 180g of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda
- 1.5 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 250g gluten free flour