Buckwheat Flour Pancakes
Looking for a healthier way to kick-start your mornings? Henrietta's Buckwheat Flour Pancakes are delicious and easy to make breakfast.
- Combine all of the ingredients together (a food mixer makes a good batter) or hand whisk the eggs and mix together thoroughly.
- Add 1-2 tsp of blueberries. Also add a little maple syrup or coconut sugar if you want to sweeten the batter.
- Serve with plain yoghurt or coconut yoghurt, fruit, nuts, seeds, scrambled eggs or even smoked fish.
- You can make sweet or savoury. The pancakes can be made the night before and toasted the next morning.
- 225g buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder (Doves Farm make a gluten-free version)
- A pinch of salt
- 275ml plant or nut milk
- 1 large egg (or two small eggs)
- 1–2 tbsp butter or coconut butter