Baked Courgetti Fritters
Easy to make vegetarian fritters as a lunch option for the whole family or as a snack idea between meals. Contains one of your 5 a day.
- Pre heat the oven to 200C, and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together and make small flat patties.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until they are cooked and golden. Serve with tzatziki or another yoghurt dip.
- 500g of grated courgettes
- 75g of crumbled feta cheese
- small bunch of chopped dill
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp of dry oregano