Supercharge your defence system
Public Health England recommends Vitamin D for all, to strengthen and protect the immune system, and optimise the body’s resilience against infection.
Optimise your mood
Research shows low levels of Vitamin D are linked to low mood and Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). Public health advice recommends supplementation for all during autumn and winter.
A peaceful, deeper night’s sleep
Research shows low levels of Vitamin D are linked to disturbed sleep, insomnia or waking unrefreshed as Vitamin D is critical to optimise our natural sleep-waking cycles.
Promotes healthy bones, teeth and muscles
Increases calcium absorption to support healthy bones and teeth, as well as muscle function.
Supercharge your defence system with our vegan form of Vitamin D3. Public Health England recommends supplementation of Vitamin D to support a strong immune system and reduce symptoms of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
Natural real food ingredients
No added fillers, binders or synthetic nutrients
Formulated by our Nutritionist & Founder
Free from common allergens
Vitamin D supplementation is officially recommended for all during autumn and winter. However, you should also supplement all year round if you are staying indoors for extended periods of time, have dark skin, are pregnant or breast-feeding, or are feeling unwell.
10% of your Vitamin D intake can be found from meat, oily fish, dairy and eggs, however if you are avoiding foods derived from animal sources then you will not be getting enough dietary access to Vitamin D. The other 90% is obtained from consistent access to sunlight, or supplementation in the darker months.
Yes, you can. In fact, we recommend combining these two products during autumn and winter.
Yes, it is. Our formula provides 1,000 iu (or 25ug), which is a safe level. If you have any questions regarding dosage for your particular circumstances, please contact our Nutritional Team for support.
Yes, UK public health advice recommends supplementation for all if you are spending more time indoors, such as if you are in enforced isolation – even during spring and summer.
How to take our Vegan Vitamin D
Any time of day.
Works well with
Can be taken in combination with Food-Grown Vitamin B6, Food-Grown Folic Acid, Food-Grown Iron, Food-Grown, Food-Grown Vitamin B12 Plus, Food-Grown Vitamin C & Bioflavonoids, Digestive Enzyme Complex, Food-Grown Selenium Plus, Hyaluronic Acid and Turmaforte Turmeric.
How to take it
With or without food. Our nutrients are made from food, so you don’t need to take them with a meal.
What goes in
1 key nutrient including...
- Vitamin D3 sustainably sourced from algae
What stays out
We never use...
- Added fillers or binders
- Artificial preservatives or colourings
- Wheat, gluten, rye, oats or corn
- Synthetic nutrients
A note from our Founder & Formulator
Why take Wild Nutrition Vegan Vitamin D
Ingredients & Nutritional Information
Our Vegan Vitamin D natural ingredients
Plant-sourced Vitamin D3V®, Heat treated brown rice powder, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
Cautionary advice: If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
µg = microgram
OUR SUPPLEMENT RECOMMENDATIONS
Your Vegan essentials
It's essential that all vegan diets contain a reliable source of vitamin B12. Our natural Vitamin...
- Sold Out
Our natural, high-quality Iron Plus formula provides a suite of nutrients to help combat tirednes...
- Sold Out
Essential for many functions in the body, our natural Vitamin B6 supplement promotes a happy mood...
- Sold Out
A natural formula designed specifically to optimise methylation - a process responsible for many ...
A naturally methylated Folate supplement, promoting more energy, a healthy immune system and esse...
Have you seen?
Health advice, recipes & more
Vitamin D: How much is enough?
1 in 5 of us in the UK are estimated to have insufficient blood levels of Vitamin D for good health; we simply can’t produce enough of it from the ...Read article
4 Ways to improve your vitamin D intake
During seasonal changes, supporting the immune system becomes especially important for us all and, as a mum to three growing boys, I know very well...Read article
Henrietta's must haves for winter
One commonality that we all share is that we are all cyclical beings. By this, I mean that our every day is influenced by cycles, whether this is ...Read article
Made with care in the UK
Fast tracked delivery