- The Wild Nutrition Loyalty Card is for personal use only and available only at participating Wild Nutrition stockists.
- Where the free product requested is out of stock, an alternative may be selected - No cash alternative will be given.
- Wild Nutrition reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or amend the scheme at any time, including participating stockists.
- Incomplete, copied, damaged or falsely completed cards will not be accepted.
- The Wild Nutrition Loyalty Card scheme is operated by Wild Nutrition Ltd, The Old Brewery, Thomas Street, Lewes BN7 2FQ.
- The scheme is valid for single products only and excludes bundles and programme boxes.
- The card is not transferable between different store groups
How to Claim Your Free Product
Customer Details : Collect one stamp for every product you buy from your participating Wild Nutrition stockist. Once you’ve collected 9 stamps please redeem the completed card in your participating store and choose your free product. Ensure to complete the details on your Loyalty card including the participating store and which free product you collected.
Store Details: The store will keep the loyalty card, take a photo of the completed card and email it to email@example.com. The Loyalty claim will be logged and the free product will then be reimbursed via a credit note.
Have you seen
Nutrition advice, recipes & more
My passion for Ashwagandha
My passion for ashwagandha, also known as 'withania somniera', started when I met an Ayurvedic doctor in Sri Lanka. The praise he gave this traditi...
My passion for ashwagandha, also known as 'withania somniera', started w...Read article
Morning Smoothie Bowl
When you fancy something light yet nutritious for breakfast, smoothie bowls are a way to go. Add some nuts, seeds and oats to your smoothie to give...
When you fancy something light yet nutritious for breakfast, smoothie bo...Read recipe
Vitamin D: How much is enough?
1 in 5 of us in the UK are estimated to have insufficient blood levels of Vitamin D for good health; we simply can’t produce enough of it from the ...
1 in 5 of us in the UK are estimated to have insufficient blood levels o...Read article
5 Healthy Benefits of Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha, also known as 'Withania Somnifera' is becoming increasingly popular in the west and is most well known for its ability to reduce stre...
Ashwagandha, also known as 'Withania Somnifera' is becoming increasingl...Read article
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Another easy recipe for lunch or dinner. Sweet potatoes are a great alternative to regular potatoes for those who avoid nightshade vegetables.
Another easy recipe for lunch or dinner. Sweet potatoes are a great alte...Read recipe
Nutrition before, during and after pregnancy
Your baby’s life development begins at conception. The nurturing of your baby begins from this day on and is a life-changing and sometimes daunting...
Your baby’s life development begins at conception. The nurturing of your...Read article