Toasted Nuts & Seeds
Nuts and seeds are some of the most nutritionally dense foods on the planet. Incorporating them into your diet each day is an easy way to ensure you are supplying your body with a depth of nutrients. They also add crunch and texture to food. Sprinkle them on top of salad's, cereal's, natural yoghurt and curries.
- Heat a medium sized pan on a medium heat.
- Throw in the seeds, add your chosen spices.
- Shake the seeds around the pan regularly until golden brown.
- For a sweeter twist, add in cinnamon, nutmeg, 100% cocoa powder and vanilla to the seeds in place of the spices.
- 300g of mixed pine nuts, sesame seeds, sliced almonds, pumpkin seeds Cumin/fennel seeds/chopped rosemary/chilli flakes Rock salt