Thai Vegetable Curry
Curries are a simple, one pot solution to pack plenty of vegetables into a meal. Coriander, lime, lemon grass and fish sauce give the distinctive Thai flavour. Serve with wholegrain or brown rice to increase your fibre intake.
- Sauté the ginger, chilli, lemongrass, garlic, turmeric and shallots in a little butter.
- Add the vegetables and then slowly add the coconut milk and simmer for approximately 5 minutes.
- Season with lime juice and coriander.
- Serve with steamed greens and a serving of brown rice.
- 20g fresh ginger chopped
- 2 red chillies chopped
- 2 sticks lemongrass, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 shallots
- 250g diced vegetables (a mixture of carrot, pumpkin, sweet potato)
- 1 x 400g can coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- Fresh coriander