Stuffed Pesto Chestnut Mushrooms
A meal does not need to be complicated to be healthy. These chestnut mushrooms stuffed with pesto can be combined with a piece of oily fish and steamed greens, creating a nutritious plate for lunch or dinner.
- Fill each mushroom with pesto.
- Bake mushrooms in the oven for 20 minutes at 190 C.
- Steam the kale for 5 minutes.
- Add 2 crushed cloves of garlic, lemon juice, sea salt and black pepper to the kale.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Combine with a fillet of fish.
- 15 medium mushrooms
- 1 jar of pesto
- 4 generous handfuls of kale
- 2 garlic cloves
- Half a lemon
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil