Spinach or Kale Dip
Another great dip which is packed with minerals and fibre. It's important to include leafy greens in your diet every day, and this flavoursome, creamy dip is a great day to do so if you struggle to eat greens alone.
- In a wok or large sauté pan over medium heat, cook shallots and onion in coconut or rapeseed oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for another minute.
- Add spinach or kale and cook until wilted. If using kale you will need to cook it for a few more minutes than the spinach until it softens.
- Scoop mixture into food processor and pulse until almost pureed.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse again until a desired smooth texture has formed.
- 2 tsp. coconut or rapeseed oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced or 4 sliced green onions
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic 225g fresh spinach or kale leaves
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 100g goats/sheeps/organic cows yoghurt
- 50g crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp. salt (only if needed)
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste