This recipe requires a little pre-planning as you want to leave the ingredients to soak over night, however, it's only a matter of putting ingredients together in a jar! It's a simple way to spice up your breakfast, even when you have a busy morning. If you are on the move, you can just add the yogurt into the same jar and eat on the go.
- Weigh your flaked quinoa and oats into a bowl and add the almond or hazelnut milk, chia seeds, cinnamon, orange zest, chopped pistachios and the grated apple.
- Mix well and cover tightly with cling film.
- Leave in the fridge overnight.
- Once the mixture has had time to absorb all the liquid, mix through the natural yogurt and serve into glasses or bowls with the stewed prunes.
- Add the extra chopped pistachios and some pumpkin seeds.
- 75g quinoa flakes
- 75g gluten free oats
- 240ml almond or hazelnut Milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 large orange zest
- 1 apple or pear, grated with the skin
- 2 tbsp chopped pistachios, plus extra to serve
- 2 tbsp blackberry & almond compote
- 2 tbsp natural yogurt or coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds