Poached or Scrambled Organic Eggs served on Gluten-free Bread
Starting your day with a high protein breakfast will keep you satisfied for longer and is beneficial for your energy levels. Eggs are high quality protein because they contain a complete range of amino acids. They also have a complete range of B vitamins. Additionally, egg yolk is a rich source of essential omega-3 fatty acids. Where you can, buy organic eggs which are a higher quality nutrient source.
- Toast 1 slice of millet bread and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Gently cook the eggs using coconut oil or a small amount of butter.
- Add some fresh chopped parsley or chives.
- For an extra twist add some poached trout or salmon.
- 2 organic eggs, poached or scrambled
- Gluten-free millet bread
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley or chives