Almond Berry Muffins
In this recipe, almond flour is used in place of wheat flour, making these muffins gluten free and paleo.
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Grease a muffin tin with coconut oil or other preferred oil.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a
medium-sizebowl. Mix wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Add them together and mix well to be sure there the egg whites are well combined.
- Lastly, stir in the blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full and bake for 15 -20 minutes, until centre is not wet.
- 280g almond flour (almond meal)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 75ml water
- ½ tbsp. salt
- 115g organic agave, maple syrup, or raw honey
- 110g coconut oil, melted
- 175g fresh or unsweetened frozen blueberries